About NY Project Hope
NY Project Hope is a statewide crisis counseling initiative available to every New York resident. The Crisis Counseling Program provides support, outreach, and education to assist individuals and communities coping with COVID-19. It is a strengths-based program offering support that promotes resilience, empowerment, and recovery… always free, confidential, and anonymous.
The goals of the Crisis Counseling Program:
- Help all New York residents understand their current situation and reactions to COVID-19
- Reduce stress and provide emotional support
- Promote the use or development of coping strategies
- Connect New Yorkers with other people and agencies who can help them in their recovery process
How does Brooklyn Center for Psychotherapy play a part?
We are proud to announce that BCP has become a provider agency of NY Project Hope and will begin offering free, confidential, and anonymous support to those who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. We are happy to provide our services to any New Yorker in need during this difficult time.
For more information on NY Project Hope, please visit their website at: https://nyprojecthope.org/
Please be sure to visit this page often for updates and new roll outs as this initiative progresses.
Stay Safe New York!
Feeling uncertain, overwhelmed, anxious during COVID-19?
Here to talk | Here to listen | Here to support
- Emotional support
- Links to resources
We can provide virtual presentations on:
- Recognize common reactions to COVID-19
- Building coping skills for the recovery process
- Managing COVID-19-related stress
- Identifying and meeting children’s needs